Overall Top 10 Reasons to Join the Chamber of Commerce
- Increase your visibility in the community – As a new member you will be listed on our website, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted. You also can grow your business by advertising with the Chamber and sponsoring events. The Chamber also will promote your Grand Opening / Rope Cutting and assist with any public relations & marketing.
- Networking Opportunities – The Chamber offers members many ways to network including mixers, lunch and learn seminars, Grand Opening / Rope Cutting ceremonies, and other special events.
- Advocacy – The Chamber represents the local business community giving a voice to the membership’s ideas and needs.
- Professional Development – Each month, the Chamber has opportunities for members to attend training sessions, workshops and seminars that will help your business succeed, such as sales, marketing, social media, networking and more.
- Cost-effective Advertising – With a Chamber membership you receive discounted advertising and eblast. You also can list any news, promotions or events through our website and database system.
- Member Only Services – You can receive member-to-member discounts, free notary and more. The Chamber also provides assistance with Rope Cuttings including assistance with public relations, providing rope and ceremonial scissors.
- Access to the Chamber’s membership – As a member you would have access to the database which has more than 400 businesses – This is a great way to reach out to other members, network and make referrals.
- Credibility – Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window along with a lapel pin and name badge so other businesses know you are a member.
- Access to community leaders and elected officials – The Chamber meets regularly with city leaders regarding business issues. Every two years, Chamber representatives travel to Austin for the legislative session to help lobby and advocate for the business community.
- Small business advocacy – The Chamber focuses on the needs of small businesses, offering specialized training and marketing for small business owners.
Join the Chamber Today!