PATHPOINTS TO WELLNESS HEALING ARTS & RETREAT CENTER - Charter Bronze Member
- Health Care
Pathpoints to Wellness Healing Arts & Retreat Center is an Oriental medicine based practice located in the restful countryside of Fulshear Texas. Garreta Kipp, a licensed Oriental practitioner (TXAC00910), founded Pathpoints to Wellness 10 years ago with the goal of creating a natural healing center to serve the community. She continues to be an avid student of the healing arts, and will soon complete her doctoral studies in Oriental medicine. Her additional studies include a Japanese style of no-needle insertion acupuncture, clinical nutrition, medical qigong, sound and color therapy and Upleger Cranial Sacral Therapy.
Oriental medicine is based on a holistic view of health and wellness, and includes acupuncture, herbal remedies, food therapy, Chinese massage and exercise (qi gong and taiji). Each client receives a diagnoses based on his/her unique constitution and health situation, and treatments are designed accordingly. Garreta believes whole-heartedly in patient education and empowerment. Each treatment session includes special instruction, as needed.
Oriental medicine can help with a number of conditions: chronic pain, headache, insomnia, indigestion, anxiety, depression and stress. Women's health issues, such as menstrual irregularities, discomforts and menopause symptoms can also be addressed.
All ages can benefit from acupuncture - young and old!
You are invited to call for a free consultation today!
- Expert and Experienced Patient-Centered Care Serving all Ages of Adults and Children
- Acupuncture, Herbs, Food Therapy, Qi gong,Cranial Sacral Therapy, Nutrition
- Special Events and Classes that Promote Health, Happiness, Beauty & Longevity. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
- Pain Relief, Relaxation, Sleep and Memory Improvement, Immune Function Enhancement, Impoved Digestion and Elimination
- Pain Relief, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's, Neuralgia, Menopause Syndrome, Allergies, Asthma
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Garreta Kipp, LACFounder and Owner8539 Bois D'Arc LaneRichmond, TX 77406Phone: (832) 471-6936
From FM 1093, turn south onto Bois D'Arc Lane; left at first stop sign; right at fork in the road. Look to right side of road for a three-railed black wooden fence. Enter second wrought iron gate.